The Capezio Kylee pointe shoe has a low profile flatter toe box with a very slightly tapered toe and a No.1 very light strength leather board shank and easy roll-thru the demi-pointe. Ideal for very young, petite dancers, beginners and those requiring a very lightweight flexible shoe to assist finding correct position en-pointe.
- Slightly tapered toe box for medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Moderate height vamp, standard sides, narrow heel.
- High and broad platform for easier balance
- Slight "U" shape throat with satin binding and cotton drawstring
- Hand-flattened crown
- Traditional Turned-Shoe Construction
- Anti-slip, rose pink colored interior lining
- Thin leather outer sole
- No 1 very light leather board shank provides flexibility to the arch and easier roll through under ball of foot.
- Lightweight wing toe box for lateral support
- Best Fit: Medium to broad forefoot with tapered toes
- Petal Pink Satin
- Available US Sizes 5 - 10 Widths: N, (Narrow) M, (Medium) W (Wide)
- Suggest starting with 3 sizes down from US size for approximate UK Size.